Are the activities safe?
Bumper Soccer 4 Fun prides itself on its safety record and the high level of training its qualified and professional team have received. Their job is to ensure that everyone has the best possible time in a safe and exciting environment. Activities are suitable for all ages, genders (males, females and mixed groups) and ability levels.
What about supervision?
What should I wear / bring?
- Wear casual / sport clothing
- Wear suitable footwear (closed shoe) e.g. runner
- Do not wear jewellery or belts
- Bring a drink
- If it is sunny wear sunblock
- If it is outdoors and raining bring a change of clothes and a plastic bag to bring home wet clothing
Can I bring a camera?
What happens if it’s raining?
Is it suitable for a family?
What activities could I do?
- Bubble soccer / football
- Inflatable target zone
- Inflatable speed cage and radar
What other events are the Bumper Soccer 4 Fun activities suitable for?
- Family events e.g. communion, confirmation, birthday parties…
- School events e.g. open days, sports day, school tours, fundraisers
- Club events (GAA, soccer, rugby, family resource centres, youth clubs…) e.g. family days, half time entertainment, team building, camps, sport training…
- Hotel management (Family hotels) e.g. match days, entertainment, kids clubs…
- Event organisers (student unions, festival organisers, person organising group events e.g. stag, hen, wedding party) e.g. group events, BBQ, charity event…