The Department of Education and skills wishes to recognise schools just like Dromina N.S. that strive to achieve a physically educated and physically active school community. Schools are awarded the active school flag if they:
* follow Department of Education guidelines
* teach a broad and balanced P.E. curriculum
* inform and invite the community to participate in the initiative
* self evaluate
* plan and implement improvements
* organise annual ‘Active School Week’
‘Bumper Soccer 4 Fun’ visited Dromina N.S. as part of their ‘Active School Week’. We could see the hard work they have done this year to implement changes that have real and tangible benefits for their pupils. They can fly their ‘Active School Flag’ with pride.